Dudes, I am torn.
- This in warm harvest yellow wool with red 1960s buttons
- This in either aforementioned harvest yellow wool or teal/turquoise tweed (buttons undecided)
- This in aforementioned teal/turquoise tweed. Selection of vintage buttons from button boxes.
- This in a dark purple cashmere/silk/wool blend with slightly more waist-shaping
I also have 1200 yrds of dark lime green tweed (aran weight) and 1700 yrds of purple/violet tweed (aran weight) that is currently not assigned any patterns in my head. And 1700 yrds of bramble-coloured wool too.
Also, the following projects lurk in my head but necessitates buying yarn:
- Crocheted cardigan for which I'd need to buy one ball of Kauni (approx. £10)
- A summer cardigan crocheted in cotton (which, yes, I'd need to buy. Approx. £17)
- An angora beret in lipstick red or turquoise (about £11 for yarn + pattern. Do I really need this or is this just because I want to look as Old Hollywood Glamourous as Ysolda does in her photo?)
- The infamous OWLS sweater (about £50-60, depending upon which chunky yarn I can find here in the UK. Sigh.)
And let's not begin to talk about the shawls I want to knit (currently Knitty's Aeolian shawl, the infamous Laminaria shawl, and the Fountain Pen shawl). I have enough laceweight yarn to see me through the recession, mind, so I don't have to worry about that...
Comments? Ideas? More patterns I should see and fall in love with?