I'm currently knee-deep in prepping for this year's EYF. It'll get done but I'm thankful I have Mr D chipping in! We will be at EYF Friday and Saturday (I'm also teaching Sunday). Will you be there? Wave your hands here, so I know to look out for you!!
(Note: I'm *terrible* with names & faces but can spot good knitwear from ten miles away! Don't be offended if I mess up your name even if we spoke yesterday - I sometimes call my best friend by the wrong name!)
FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE
- Come & say hello at the Ripples Crafts stand between 11.30am and noon.
- I am teaching Pattern Writing in the afternoon - it's a new & exclusive EYF class and I'm really looking forward to talk really nerdy stuff :)
- I won't be at the dinner or ceilidh, sorry.
SATURDAY'S ALRIGHT FOR, er, KNITTING (sorry Elton)
- I'm teaching Faroese Shawls in the morning. Another new class and another one where I get a bit nerdy.
- I'm doing a signing session/trunk show at Ysolda's stall at 2.15pm. Bring your Wool Tribe magazines! Come and show me your projects! Grab a shawlfie with me! I'm bringing samples and patterns! Wheee!
LAZING ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON..
- Except I'm teaching Beaded Knitting in the afternoon. This is always one of the most relaxing workshops I teach and it'll be a lovely way to wind-down after a hectic weekend.
- Ripples Crafts will be stocking Frances Herself kits & is happy to talk colour choices if you cannot decide! She also has a few Byatt patterns in stock if you are looking for a hard copy. I won't be bringing any Byatt patterns myself, just fyi!
- The Queen of Purls is selling several of my patterns (including Mahy and Scollay) and is also bringing some really luscious samples. Her Mahy is just beautiful - go check it out!
- I have recently cut my hair, so if you see a long-haired chubby brunette with a blunt fringe & black specs .. that is no longer me! I am now a bobbed-haired chubby brunette with a blunt fringe & black specs! I know this is a strange thing to point out but I have had this happen to an acquaintance recently!
RIGHT - WHO'S GOING?! What are your plans?
PS. If you are waiting for an email from me, please be patient. It's all EYF prep, festival and recovery in Casa Bookish. If it's urgent, please text me.