It has been a hell of a week, quite frankly.
- A lot of work. I don't discuss work here so let's leave it at that.
- A lot of travelling across Scotland meant some truly great views from my train window.
- A lot of knitting got done on train journeys. My purple cardigan needs to be assembled and then it is done.
- Come to think of it, my red cardigan needs to be assembled too. I didn't reknit a thing, so I have no idea if I should commit to assemblage.
- My loo was finally fixed after being broken for four weeks. I was terribly excited.
- I've booked myself in for some sewing machine demonstrations/trials. I may commit to a model this decade.
- I really, really, really to catch up on sleep or my brain + body will fry.