- Learning how to use a lucet. I love the Danish word for it: "at nulre".
- Biking around Copenhagen. Easily the best way to navigate Cph City.
- Being told I'll get a sewing machine for my birthday in February.
- Walking around the new prehistory section of The National Museum. It's really good.
- Having way too much good food - and bringing back various specialities.
- Finding a beautiful hand-embroidered table cloth for just 50p.
- Spending time with people who really really matter.
I have a few rants to share - the state of the Danish language, how embarrassing people can be in an airport, biased TV-journalism - but I'll save them for a rainy day. Likewise, I have a few knitting-related things to discuss but I'll get back to them after I've done the laundry (it is so good not living out of a suitcase) and unpacked my things.
It's good to be home. I just miss people already.